HEATSCOPE® infrared radiant heaters are the result of an unconditional design premise coupled with decades of experience in the development and design of effective and energy-efficient heating technologies. With the use of two fast IR-Carbon heating elements (almost medium wave), it has been possible to obtain the best heat output worldwide in the field of IR heating systems.
The HEATSCOPE® PURE is the only radiant heater in the world to feature a convex shaped SCHOTT NEXTREMA® glass front. In the first place, the glass fulfills a technical purpose: the curvature places the carbon heating elements directly behind the front and releases even more heat into the A-shaped heating corridor below – with significantly reduced light at the same time.
Not without reason, the HEATSCOPE® PURE, designed by the design studio Bjørn Blisse, was awarded the RedDot Design Award 2018.
- Convex shaped black front screen.
- High Performance Industrial Glass Ceramics SCHOTT NEXTREMA®.
- Black or white coated aluminum body
- Energy efficient double carbon heating elements just behind the domed glass front.
- Patented reflector heating system with ventilated rear.
- Visible light:
- Maximum power in 20 seconds.
- Colors (front / corpus): black or white
- Power: 2400 W
- Weight: 7.5 kg
- Dimensions spotlight: 1044 x 166 x 87 mm
- Protection class: IP65
1044 x 166 x 87 mm